Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm in a Rut!

I think I have a slight case of blogger's block. I have not came up with a good article in quite some time. Sorry about that.

That's not to say that I haven't had any good ideas. There's been plenty of those. I just haven't found the time or the inclination to sit down and write.

I also have done a little work on the blog despite my writter's block. I have added a few new blogs to my blogroll. One such blog is Eric Hovind's blog. I think he's a nut and that he's not even as sophisticated as his dad. That's really bad. I put him there because I want to follow his blog for awhile. I use my own blogroll to keep up with new posts. (I know I can subscribe to the rss, but for some reason I haven't.) Take a look at his nuttiness and laugh. Hovind is most certainly good for that.

Also, has anyone noticed that Bruce Gerencser has taken his blog offline and posted a somewhat sad letter in it's place? I have been reading Bruce Droppings for a few months now and have found that I have alot in common with Gerencser. I used the contact form, but have gotten no reply. I fear that he may be in poor health. Does anyone have any news?

Well, bear with me. I'll come up with something eventually.

3 comments:

The Rambling Taoist said...

Don't sweat it. Almost every blogger (me included) has had to deal with writer's block from time to time. It will last for awhile then poof, it will be gone.

Anonymous said...

Robert it is understandable you could have writers fatique, it requires alot of dedication and work to keep your blog going. Also if to answer a question, requiring research for a accurate answer would require alot of time, instead of I just think I know the answer to that. Eric Hovinds blog sure does present the difficulties of science with belief of gods and religion. The trouble is they want to rule not present, they are not looking to be nice.
ibex

Anonymous said...

Just tell Satan you need his help. He loves your work! If you remind him that you're trying your best to tear down christians daily, Im sure he could give you some tips.