Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jesus Said It #04: It shall not be forgiven him.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Matthew 12:31-32
See also Luke 12:10 and Mark 3:29.

Many christians claim that there is nothing you can do that God will not forgive. However, the bible says that at least one thing will never be forgiven. If you don't believe in the Holy Ghost, God will not forgive you of anything. Even if you change your mind, God won't forgive you because you didn't believe in the Holy Ghost in the past. Just for you doubters out there, yes, disbelief is often considered as blasphemy. Wikipedia says that blasphemy is also sometimes defined as language expressing disapproved beliefs, or disbelief. So, if I express that I do not believe that the Holy Ghost is real, then I am damned to heck. Forever.

Hey, I'm not going to be alone. Jehovah's witnesses and oneness pentacostals will keep me company. Maybe, I need to rethink this. Being harrassed by JWs and holy rollers for an eternity? That would be a fitting hell.

Well, If any of the christians that are praying for me are reading this, you can give up and get on with your own lives. It's a hopeless case, because God will never forgive me. Here's my official statement. You can quote me.

"The Holy Ghost does not exist. The Holy Ghost never did exist. The Holy Ghost will be as non-existent in the future as he is now. There is no such thing." -Robert J. Madewell

No comments: